Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Gauntlet Jr

I love getting packages in the mail.

Especially when they are from my brother.

You just never know what they will be.

I got a big box yesterday.

I was so excited that I opened it at the post office.

He had it taped with several layers of tape making it difficult to get off.

Part of the experience and thrill.



I could not believe my eyes....

There were TWO Gauntlet mouse traps.

If you do not know what this is all about, read the story here



These are a little smaller, in a little different shape, so they would fit into the box, but will be just as effective!


His sense of humor always gets me.  

This time he has put "official" serial numbers under the product and the date of manufacture.

Plus they were already baited and ready to go.



I gave # 3 to the village librarian, for her birthday, so she can trap the mice in the library and at her home.

Its the perfect gift.

I kept # 4 to trap more mice in this big house. I am expanding the areas I am trapping in and having much success.   The ermines are fat and happy.

What kind of mouse traps are you using ?
~

No comments:

Post a Comment