Saturday, November 21, 2009

November Trails

This week has been full of wonderful Indian Summer weather. Temperatures in the low 50s, sun & gentle breezes have been a welcomed surprise and an invitation to explore.      I found a wonderful trail I had not seen before and followed it to a small stream.


I saw small trout darting amonst the rocks and have decided to come here in April when fishing starts. The area is well hidden and there are not any signs of humans coming to this location. Lots of wildlife came and went in the time I was there. Always a good sign.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...I am so very jealous. That is beautiful!! We don't have pretty streams around here....just little creeks. We have a pretty river but not near our property. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. I love nature...:)

    ReplyDelete