Monday, June 22, 2009

Dairy Queen



















Meet Rosie. She supplies me with all the raw fresh milk, yogurt, sour cream & cheesecake that I could possibly want or desire. She is a heavy milking Jersey cow. Her daughter, Janus, born last year is on her left. Janus is a twin. Not only did Rosie produce tons of milk last year, but she also gave birth to twins and fed them as well. I owe my improved health to this cow. Raw milk has vitamins my body needs to function. Pasturization kills all the necessary vitamins and enzymes our body needs from milk. Since I have been drinking Rosie's milk and making keifer, my fatigue and stomach issues have been reduced drastically. I am a walking poster child for why we all need to drink unadulterated milk products. Thanks Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment