Monday, April 22, 2013

Fowl ART

I recently had lunch with a good friend. 
She had remodeled her home and added some of my favorite kind of art to her new dining room.

Everywhere I looked there were chicken themed napkin holders, plates, cups, picnic egg plates plus rooster salt and pepper shakers.

The hen center piece she made!




The hens in and on her hutch she made too!

She had painted her walls a very happy yellow color.

I felt like I was inside an egg!


These two hens are my favorite.


She has a way of using simple things to make fabulous decorations.


A 44 quart milk can never looked so good!


Which piece was your favorite ?

Have you got themed dinner plates and wall paper ?
~

6 comments:

  1. I love the egg tray and salt & pepper set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! those boots are a scream! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to pick a favourite. I love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it is all too cute! Chickens are slowly taking over my kitchen too! My favorite piece here is that deviled egg plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the chicken items. How cute. My son lives on a farm in Montpelier, VT.
    Great area.
    I am your newest GFC.
    Have a great day,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete