Friday, March 9, 2012

Barn # 4

Nothing prettier than blue skies and red barns.
I drove down a road known as "Barn Alley" because of the dozens upon dozens of barns that line the roads and fields for 12 miles.



I liked this one the most.
It's located right near the river.   Eagles frequently sit in the apple tree by the river and the fields roll down to the river where the trout have been calling my name....


A tractor in every barn. 
I like the way this barn garage is designed and how the roll bar folds down to fit the tractor into this snug space.



This barn needs some TLC.
It's empty.
The farmer makes and sells hay.
I could do a lot with this barn.  



If you were given a free lease on this barn, what would YOU do with it?  Tell me your ideas.



As I drive these rural roads, I often fantasize about what I would do if I had one of these barns that sit empty and unused.
~

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I'd do with an old barn but I love looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to build a home within an old barn!

    ReplyDelete