Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cooking LAMB


I am still enjoying the remainder of the grass fed Vermont lamb I purchased last fall.

The latest cooking adventure has been lamb chops.

Easy to cook and delicious to eat.  I am no domestic diva, but even I can broil these up correctly.



But the thing that is even more amazing is that each and every lamb chop is in the perfect shape of Vermont.


So if a lamb is raised in, say Wisconsin or Texas... is the lamb chop in the shape of those states ?
Just wondering......
~

10 comments:

  1. If you flip it over you get New Hampshire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be New Hampshire, but, we all know Vermont is better!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost forgot...about you cows on the wall post...I have cows at my windows and on my table. Curtains with cows and matching plaemats! Cows and IH Tractors. I love your blog. I read it and always check the photos to see if I recognize places or buildings. We travel alot in Vermont, since our sons live there. Always something to expect around every turn in the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Well. guess you should get a lamb from those states and then let us know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...i want one shaped like texas! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I've never seen a Texas-shaped lamb chop! But then I think of Shari Lewis and Lambchop and I'm not too sure I could eat it, Texas-shaped or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, creative post - superb pics!

    Here in Spain a chop would be a really weird shape!

    Have a great weekend too!

    Visiting from The Johnson Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lamb I eat looks kinda like Oklahoma, where I'm from. But I'm no food connoisseur. {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is Too funny That They are all shaped like Vermont...

    Terrific post for The letter T...

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete