Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How Much is that Polar Bear in the Window ?

My village is fortunate to have a very special shoe store that carries every logical brand of boots and shoes.

The owner has a cat that appears occasionally in the window when she isn't sleeping in an empty shoe box or causing mayhem in the store.  This cat has an unusual way of celebrating holidays.

At Christmas, this cat tipped over all the animals in the nativity scene. The sheep had claw marks on them as well.  At Easter the decorative rabbits and ducks were knocked over and dragged from their designated location in the front window.

 As I was walking down the sidewalk the other day I saw her snuggled up taking a nap with the Polar Bear.


She looked so innocent.


I had to take a photo.  
I can almost hear her swearing at me.....

I know that when I was out of sight she probably beat the crap out of the bear and ripped off his beautiful scarf.


Can't wait to see what she does with the next window display.........

An exhibit of hand made African baskets.
~

4 comments:

  1. awwww..that's cute. a bookstore kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I don't fancy those baskets chances!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh are your sure the cat looks innocent to me:) B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she would prefer t be the centerpiece of each display

    ReplyDelete